Texas Star Ferris Wheel
Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. (in Fair Park)
Dallas, TX 75210
- You have to ride this if you come to the state fair.
- Photos at night
- Hey get it fried!
- Nice place to go.
- The popular slogan everything is bigger in Texas comes to life on The Texas Star - the State Fair of Texas' most popular ride with 44 gondolas and a daily operation that requires 18 employees.
- So worth the tickets and wait! The view is unbeatable!
- Of course we have the biggest Ferris wheel in the U.S. Go big or go home! #boom #texas #biggerisbetter
- Ride early to avoid lines
- This place is 14 coupons per rider, no cash :).
- Worth the wait and tickets... Awesome views.
- Great day! Beautiful weather all day! various vendors were suspiciously and unusually pleasant today. Food was great. DO NOT GO ON DAYS OR NIGHTS DESIGNATED FOR MIDDLE SCHOOLERS AND HIGH SCHOOLERS.
- As far as ferris wheels go, this one was pretty amazing :P
- The first Texas State Fair in the 1890s had attractions including touring a Japanese Village, a collection of skulls, and a ride called *Razzle Dazzle*.
- It's the iconic ride to do at the State Fair of Texas! Take somebody to smooch with and your smart phone to post up.
- During the SOAR! Bird Show, they let two Birds of Prey fly down from the highest point of the Wheel!
- Great view. The cost of this ride is higher (20 tix). Thats a bit much for two rounds. All the rides are too high for the time you get on them.