Texas Land and Cattle
14010 N Highway 183 (North of 620)
Austin, TX 78717
- Gross! Spend an extra 10 bucks and get a really steak elsewhere
- Believe it or not, best wedge salad around!
- The sauteed mushrooms are great as is the sweet potatoe.
- I know its a steak house. but there pork chops hit the spot. can't find any place but mom's kitchen to get pork chops this good!!!
- Not worth it don't bother. Steaks were small, cooked incorrectly, and tough. Soup was luke warm.
- 2 for 25! Yummy and affordable!
- Tortilla soup is yummy!!!
- New ownership. menu changed, bread changed. Will see if cooking styles changed. this was really only place we had gone 2 that was consistently making a medium rare steak
- The food is good but always cold. Always loved the cheese dip but they have changed it and is not as good.
- Loved the steak and wedge salad! The bleu cheese is perfect with steak. Be sure to ask for their hot sourdough bread!
- Wedge salad, steak
- House made dressings, never had to return a steak as they r always cooked perfect. made from scratch Steak sauces if u like em
- The ribeye is awesome!!
- Not worth the $. I tried the cream corn.. Not creamy. The steak was tough. And my mash potatoes were really lumpy and not really hot
- The waitress was nice but didn't see much of her. Brought our check out with dinner, uhm maybe we wanted desert or another cocktail ! ?! The food was good tho but drinks weak .
- No more kids eat free on Saturdays after Mar 17, 2013
- Terrible beer selection.
- Signature sirloin is pretty tasty.
- If you're expecting Ruth's Chris quality, go there. For the price, the quality is great and service and atmosphere is fantastic.
- Try the chili! It's not on the menu, but it rocks! Shhhh