- Tessemae’s All Natural Lemon Chesapeake Dressing
- Chopped onion
- Sliced mushrooms
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Cherry Tomatoes
1. Prep produce. Cut tomatoes in half.
2. In a mixing bowl, add tomatoes and Tessemae’s dressing (don’t be bashful), then squeeze it all with hands to get all the juices out of the tomatoes.
3. Turn the stove top on low and add some olive oil and chopped onion. Cook until transparent. Do not overcook.
4. Add the whole bowl of squeezed tomatoes to the onions. Keep on low heat. Then cover with lid.
5. Add mushrooms.
6. When just about done, add your shaved Parmesan.
Serve with pasta and buon appetito!