Cocktail, Café, Breakfast
$ $ $
393 Sanas Corner (South Main Road, Koregaon Park)
Pune, Mahārāshtra 411001
+91 20 2605 2180
- Sign at Tertullia this morning: "We serve beer as cold as your ex's heart." This is why I love this place!
- Try the sangria! Really good!
- The Pizzas here are to die for!
- Good place to hangout with friends
- Kori roti ! Beers and hungry friends makes this a perfect pit stop while in Pune ! 2pm trying to get some ham and cheese omelette in , cure for a hangover !! Ate , Drank and Loved it !!
- Try the Karaari Roti.
- Excellent drinks, Hot owner, couple of actors next table and of course great alcoholic desserts. Less variety for veg folks.
- Loved the beef tenderloin. Thin crust pizza was alright not outstanding.
- The Karari roti is an all time favourite. Do try the broccoli with lemon chilli oil dressing and the orange basil martini.
- Found stone on pasta.. Otherwise food is okay.. Bit slow service, so avoid when you want to get done with food soon..
- Pet friendly!
- This place seems to be overhyped. Overall the food wasn't very good. There are many places that serve better food than Terttulia
- Gud ambience bt nt satisfied wid the quantity for the money chargd.had spinach chicken soup&honey sesame chicken, appetizers wr better thn main course.main course is nt at all sufficient for1.ok place
- Karari roti n beer... Good timepass
- Clueless waiter .. Bad service .. Hoping the food will make up for it ..
- Buffalo wings are lip smacking delicious !! can't say the same about the chilli cheese steak though
- try this week the prawns, quinoa and avocado salad!! don't miss it!!!!
- Eat, Drink and Love
- Have the eggs Benedict with steak strips on the left side for brekker. Delicious!
- Fillet Mignon ftw!