Terry Bison Ranch Resort
51 I25 Service Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82007
- If you take a train ride, spend the extra $2 for a bag of buffalo food. Then, when you get out to the herd, don't throw it to the ground -- be patient and wait for them to eat out of your hand!
- I swear the buffalo meatloaf is made partially out of magic. Total comfort food & AMAAAAZING flavor.
- Perfect stop with two kids in the car. You can go see the animals even if you don't take the train!
- Take the trail ride and ride the train, you can feed the bison
- They have freezers full of various cuts of Buffalo meat to take home and enjoy.
- Fun place. Bar staff were great
- Bison Brat & Buffalo burger were awesome! Our server JC was THE BEST! I hope you get her! She rocked & so did the food #1st #time here
- Bison ribye mmmmmm perfect medium rare
- Take the train tour.... Especially if you have kids, they might get to pet a buffalo.
- Come see the bison!