DoubleTree by Hilton
- Their chocolate chip cookies are so yummy ask for one they are always warm :)
- The pool is heated. That's where I've been swimming, to avoid meet chaos. Nice alone time in the water to clear your brain.
- The salmon dinner is very good
- The chocolate chip cookies are the best dessert ever!
- get a warm cookie. best. cookies. ever.
- Very nice staff. The Tuesday night hhonors reception is awesome ! FREE DRINKS!! Good people
- FYI: This Double Tree downgrades your reservation. Arrived expecting reservation for two beds to be honored and informed that our reservation had been changed to a king only. No apologies. Very rude.
- WIFI NOT FREE! & BREAKFAST NOT FREE! However, there are welcome cookies.
- They should seriously think about investing in SOUNDPROOFING! All night long you can hear doors slamming, children crying, aircons getting ready to take off (yes, that old). Get your earplugs ready!
- Next to citadel outlet , 40 min from six flags and universal studios
- , ))
- ok gzel bi oyel ama havaalanna yakn olduu iin ok ses var biz oyzden ramada y tercih ettik hem daha merkezi ramada los angeles downtown west her yere yakn
- Everything was good about the room. Only thing bad, was that annoying sound the AC made. A loud thump after it turned off once it reached its temperature. Like it almost threw itself out of the window
- Close to shopping and no parking fees!
- Plenty of parking even for semi. No wired internet and you have to pay for wireless per device.
- I dont recommend it at all. You cant sleep cuz of the noise comming out from ppl downstairs!!!
- They don't have the lunch pasta buffet anymore :(
- Free cookie when you check in
- don't stay here. ever.
- Very very hot people every time helpfull and smile sometimes i wonder what they use for smile any happiest pill :)) i love here