Ten Pin Alley
Bowling Alley, Bar
- Mac n Cheese Fritters & deep fried Brussels Sprouts are awesome!!
- Good beer selection on tap, good food, fun atmosphere. We had a blast!
- Beer, food, service and bowling in a friendly atmosphere.
- Good fun for the kids
- Trying to play :-)
- Shrimp Po'boy with fried green tomato.
- Get the nachos with duck. Amazing.
- Great place and the staff was very helpful and accommodating!
- Very hipster bowling...fun.
- Pay for lane by the hour, 15+ craft beer
- It was a pretty decent place, although we had to wait for an hour to get to bowling, other than that, liked the place! Given a chance, i'll definitely visit the place again!
- Summer bowling program is a fantastic deal!!!!
- I mean back in Akron Ohio ** lol
- Clean and upscale versus most alleys! Maybe a bit more expensive but you def are paying for the atmosphere. Wish they were like this back in Ohio I would probably go more!
- All to expensive!!! Shoes are $4.25!!! No draft beer.... Hilliard needs another alley.
- U should get the summer bowling pass if you can. U get free bowling and shoes for 1 hour. It is usually $50 and u can have up to 6 people.
- They have special bowling balls just for little kids. My 5 year old did great with the 5 finger 4 lb ball ask about it where you get shoes!
- They have ramps so little ones can roll the ball down ramp to pins. 3yo loved it, played 2 whole games!
- The gourmet flatbread pizzas are delicious. (Bet you never thought you'd see *that* tip at a bowling alley...)
- Awesome food here and service is great