Nanay's Best Barbeque
6715 Mira Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92121
- BBQ pork=yummyBBQ Longinisa=Yummy (If you don't mind the burping after)
- Very generous portions for just $7 for a two item plate.
- great for a quick meal. rice and BBQ chicken. sauce can get messy when they pour it with their heavy hands
- The bbq chicken is amazing
- New name is Nanay's BEST BBQ
- Awesome asian bbq food for a decent price
- They changed their name to Nanay's Best BBQ (nai-nai's). Same food owner and flavour but different name!
- Great BBQ...love the pork. Get extra sauce!
- NEWBIES: Get a two-item combo consisting of steam rice, pork BBQ, Afritada, and a small bowl of their Sinigang soup on the side.
- Their signature menu item is the Pork BBQ. Make sure you ask them to pour their special sauce on it if they haven't already.
- Looooooove the pinoy foods here!
- Not very friendly, they just throw the food in your plate don't greet you and send you on your way
- Come get your belly full.
- Spicy pork and BBQ chicken are incredible!