Billiards, Nightclub, Pizza
- Five star elegance combined with a wide range of exotic spirits like NoEqual & PBR
- Fuck Tendy
- My fav Sounders bar by far
- Atmosphere before Sounders matches is great
- Don't clog the shitter!
- Great music on Saturday nights and some the coolest bartenders in the city
- yummy panini sandwiches. Free pool for ladies on Wednesday nights!
- Not bad place to play billiard, but food and beer aren't that good
- Get a cocktail from Ed.
- Be prepared to put $5 into the jukebox and never hear your songs, with no explanation.
- Love this place before Sounders games and they have a great HH on non-game days
- Be sure to check out their homemade pizzas. The personal size is a perfect late night treat!
- Surprisingly, one of the best pool halls in the city. The tables are really nice and there's shuffle board upstairs. Full bar and plenty of places to lounge.
- Great place to go before a sounders match.
- Stop #4 for #AAFPosse on SeaTech Connect - Pioneer Square Edition 2014 agency crawl on 6/25/2014 [info]
- Go Seahawks.
- Go to the basement, very little crowd and comfy couches!
- They have good pool table here
- Edd is the bartender to see. He will pour you a good one! Excellent.
- Off the hook DnB