Tempe Beach Park
Park, Playground, Lake
- Grab your beach towel and relax along the Rio Salado River - a perfect location for family picnics, outdoor strolls, bike rides and more!
- If you haven't heard, Kanye West will be playing at the Summer Ends Music Festival on September 27th.
- Luckyman's St. Patrick's Day Bash at Tempe Beach Park featuring Flogging Molly, Inept Hero, Black Bottom Lighters, Halocene, and More!
- One of the most relaxing places to walk or bike through in the area.
- By far, this is the best place to go for a walk, run, bike, rollerblading, segway...you get the picture. On the south side of the lake, there's some great sculptures that are worth checking out too.
- 2012 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best Splash Pad! The memories of this simple, magical playground linger long after the end of summer.
- Fall Frenzy!
- Take a walk over the bridge and look across. Breath taking.
- Best place to run around 5pm when it's not hot! The lake gives a cool breeze and you can people watch while you run around - there are even markers on the side to calculate your progress
- Great, clean park which has activities ranging from boat rentals, to playgrounds to a waterfrenzy area. Great for a quick jog, and grassy well kept area. Also hosts concerts and events frequently.
- Cool down with volleyball next to the lake! It's 10 degrees cooler by the water and shaded as the sun goes down. Bring a cooler, some tunes and sunscreen!
- Fun hangout and also a great venue for concerts and other festivals. Oktoberfest has been a huge hit here and great backdrop being next to the lake
- clean and well-maintained. I sometimes come here to go fishing.here are multiple boat rentals here, so bring cash. Don't miss out on the multiple festivals they hold every year.
- Great place for a run or even grabbing lunch and setting up a picnic!
- The water pH balance is off in this water. Each year the city spends thousands to right the balance. Many times there are dead ducks and fish floating in the water. R.I.P Salt River.
- Plan ahead, parking is crowded during weekday evenings.
- Great place to go for a run especially at dusk the sunsets are quite the view! Super clean and well kept. They often host concerts and free events. Students should take advantage.
- Great place to run. You can run along the lake and off concrete or you can run on the sidewalk as well. There's mile markers to measure your distance. Friendly place, lots of nice people too. Enjoy!
- Find us on Facebook www.fb.com/phxmetrocityliving
- Change up your workout by going for a run in the park.