Temescal Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Grocery Store
9:00am - 1:00pm
- The fresh crepes are excellent, they offer both sweet and savory. My fav is the Brie Cheese, Pesto and Tomato on Buckwheat.
- Get the cheddar jalapeno bread sticks. Yum
- Bring cash. Get coffee before you come. Look out for polite hippies who jump the line then check in, namaste
- That smell of Patchouli oil....
- Fairly small, relatively pricey and definitely overrated
- Smallish market but good seasonal, if expensive, produce and stalls. $15 per pound of bacon is more than I want to spend, but have at it. There is a dry creek in the back that kids love playing in.
- Between Berkeley & Oakland this one is the best. Nice location in the dmv lot with parking available and a good range of items. Only thing lacking are more fresh meat and seafood sellers.
- Dates are sold every other week.
- Nice market, esp. When you combine it with a walk down the path to the kids park. Great way to get the wiggles out for adults and kids.
- Easily the cutest farmers market I've ever seen
- You'll find your basic organic fruits and veggies, reasonably priced and in addition to crafts, prepared foods, and yummy snacks of all varieties. Sundays 9:00am to 1:00pm. All year Round.
- Outstanding avocadoes & corn today.
- Very cool if you ride down here there is a bike tune up area.
- Tofu stand
- Don't miss the Starter Bakery. DELICIOUS!!
- Try some Bolani; it's awesome and Mani will take care of you!
- Gotta stop by for a cheesy seed stick, and one for the road
- Get here early for kouign amann from Starter Bakery
- Take your kids to the market and for a stroll up to Frog park.
- Parking can be tough. Luckily there are a lot of street parking spaces in the neighborhood.