Asian, Thai, Japanese
$ $ $
- Get the Teikoku roll. Yummy!
- Chicken Basil Fried Rice or Chicken Spicy Noodle - you can't go wrong with either.
- Tom ka gai soup
- My all time favorite restaurant!! Try the steak teriyaki and the Japanese sweet potato fries! Amazing!!!
- Everything is good. Try the rock shrimp. Delicious!
- The Kobe Beef Hot Rock is unbelievable !!
- What a great place. It can be loud depending the time you dine but that faded quickly. A beautiful place with excellent sushi and an impressive menu and wine list. Ask for Laura D. as your waitress
- get the lunchbox. mmmmm...
- Very nice place with great Sushi and Sashimi. I like Newtown SQ so I like restaurants there... very good memory even though they only 6 small pieces of Beef for hot rock
- Kobe beef hot rock is very good but a little pricy.
- Rock shrimp.
- Very fresh sushi!
- This stylish restaurant combines Thai and Japanese flavors in a stunningly handsome space evocative of an Asian lodge.
- Kobe beef hot rocks
- Super yummy
- Always Great! Everytime!!!
- King kong roll
- Good service. Food was very salty. No longer have Chirashi.
- So fancy. Service was excellent. Food was hmmm ok in my opinion. But thr atmosphere is the best.
- Always asked about the specials