Tee Jaye's Country Place
- Who gets anything but breakfast here? Don't listen to any of these people. Get a barnyard buster after a night of heavy drinking and experience what heaven must be like.
- Always much better at 3am
- Do not dine here. The food is garbage. The waitress has a strange growth on her face. And she called me "pookie" wtf?!
- Best place for liver and onions!
- Clearly the hostess is an idiot. Put us at a table for 4 with 2 chairs..then look at me like I was stupid when I said I needed 2 more seats.
- This was the worst barn yard yet! Burned potatoes and soggy biscuits. Never going back
- The Barnyard Buster and TJs Sunshine Sandwich are both incredible!
- The Barn Yard Buster is a must!
- Fast and friendly service! The mac and cheese was great!
- Get a barnyard buster, mix it all together and add syrup.
- This place has amazing breakfast gravy. Best I've ever had at a restaurant.
- The one and only barnyard buster! Don't let them talk you into the hen house unless you order extra gravy.
- Giving the Carolina BBQ sandwich a try .
- Cornmeal pancakes, chicken fried steak.
- Everytime has been horrible having Terry. He is rude and very lazy. In the mornings just check if your getting Terry and if you are just request someone else.
- If you come here in the morning for breakfast all of the servers are awesome except for one. That server's name is Terry.
- Be sure to say Hi to Tom, the manager.
- They have delicious food, super friendly staff & fast service!
- Great food always,except the Belgian waffles, they are frozen
- The waitresses scream at eachother sometimes