Teddy's Greek Restaurant
791 Washington Ave (Lincoln Place)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Staff Pick! John (Development): Good Greek and diner food - and the garden out back is a real find and great in the warm weather.
- Staff Pick! Lisa (Conservation): Yum - falafel.
- Say hi to the friendly owner and start a cosy conversation.
- Eat in the lovely garden!
- try the lemon potatoes.
- Shut down! Now. Where in the world will I get a Gyro in brooklyn?
- Their burgers are ginormous and heavenly!
- Charcoal calamari = bloody good.
- Banana pancakes, Athenian omelet, Lemon potatoes, Charcoal grilled calimari
- Teddy has left the building... This venue is closed
- Farewell, Teddy's. We miss ya already.
- Delicious cheeseburgers!
- Lovely secret garden. Great place to visit when the weather is nice.
- BBQ cheddar burg with bacon.
- @ James, thanks for the charcoal calamari tip. Scrumptious
- anything with lamb