Tea Room, Gourmet
3333 Bristol St #2009 (South Coast Plaza)
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
10:00am - 6:00pm
- Ask for Francis! He's the best! Super friendly and helpful. The service there used to be hit or miss a couple years ago but now they have a whole new team and they're awesome! :-)
- Talk to Rocky, hes super knowledgable about all the teas and whats the best based on what you're looking for. Got me started on the shape up blend & I love it!
- Good tasting tea
- Expensive yet very flavorful tea!
- Try the spring strawberry cream hot. It's amazing!
- Be careful when ordering from the "Tea Bar." I inadvertently spent $5.38 on an iced tea. It was tasty, though!
- Worst service at any TEAVANA I have been to. Go to another one somewhere else where people are not pushy and rude
- Here's a tip: buy it online, don't come to this store! The employees are so pushy it made me not want buy anything from them!
- They won't tell you the tea canister is an additional charge. Remember to bring yours in or take it home in a free baggy.
- Try some hot tea at the sample cart! its raining, thunder and lightning!