Teaberry's Tea Room
- Elegant and delightful!!! Victorian tea at its best.
- Everything is wonderful
- If your ever in Flemington, NJ you will have to stop in at Teaberry's. I didn't try any of the teas, but the food is really good.
- Must have experience!
- Awesome tea brunch
- Everything is wonderful. The food is amazing!
- Everything is wonderful. The food is amazing.
- We had a delicious salad and turkey and apple sandwich, and a pot of tea. The place is beautiful, the service is attentive, and the food was very good.
- Dress up for an afternoon tea. Get the Malady's and split with a friend! Butternut pear soup is also to die for!
- Quiche with broccoli, small pear salad with lemon poppyseed dressing, toasted pecans, & cranberries, banana bread ... plus iced tea! Oh, my!
- Consistently excellent. Food is fresh and well prepared. Customer service is remarkable. Wait staff well trained and respectful, always neatly dressed. Loyal to customers and always cheerful.
- Great food, though service is leisurely and prices are higher than other places ($20 for tea and quiche). Atmosphere is great. Reservations recommended.