Tea Shop 168 & Bakery
Bakery, Café, Bubble Tea
- Amazing beef curry on rice noodle, that keeps me going back for more.
- Great HK fusion food. Baked Portuguese Chicken Rice is my go to. With an order of HK Lemon Tea.
- The Taro milk bubble tea and ice coffee are my favorite..I also love their baked goods.
- The curry spaghetti or the minced beef is awesome. Try out their breakfast selection as well.
- Cash only.
- The milk tea is alright. I like it because everything is served Hong Kong style.
- Personally like this more than 88. This place's food is more stable.
- Pass on the pearls and save 50, ask for your favorite as a hot version and you're all set for winter \o/
- Try the pineapple buns, baked pork chop over spaghetti, or condensed milk toast. "Ho lun jang!"
- Curry chicken with spaghetti ftw!
- Anything baked is awesome!
- Cold Lemon Ice Tea is the way to go!