Tea Room, Café, Restaurant
4111 Pennsylvania Ave (btwn Westport Rd. & Archibald Ave.)
Kansas City, MO 64111
- One of my favorite places is in KC. They have great tea
- Almond strawberry frozen!
- Wanting to get here to get a boba tea!
- Great drinks, cool vibe...
- #1 hands down.
- Taro and Strawberry please!
- Iced green tea is wonderful & refreshing while walking around Westport.
- Awesome bubble tea flavors, nondairy milk options (soy AND almond), baked goods, and a wide variety of teas sold by the ounce. A Westport gem!
- The girls were super helpful in helping pick my first tea here. Let me smell them before committing to a drink. Really excellent!!
- Strawberry mango bubble tea. So. Good.
- Bubble milk with chai and almond...yummy :)
- You have to have the strawberry cupcake!
- Best Bubble Tea in Town. The staff in Westport has the most creative combinations of flavors- they are the best!
- I work here, try taro with two pumps of straw and two pumps of peach :)
- try the bubble tea without milk or powders
- Mango bubble tea, classic!
- Let me just mirror many other's responses by saying that the staff here are pretty unpleasant. It overshadows everything else.
- They sometimes have cupcakes, and when they do, be sure to try them! Lots of vegan cookies too. Steamed tea is
- The tea can be good (depends who makes it), but the customer service is godawful. The cashier will ignore you and be irritated; even worse if you ask a question. The main server is incredibly rude.
- Extremely mean staff!!! Bubbles were very hard, tea had no flavor!!!! I was told that the bubbles were hard because it was an old bash they had!!!! Worst customer service I ever experienced!!!