College Bookstore, Coffee Shop
2950 W Berry St (at S University Dr)
Fort Worth, TX 76109
- The caf at the TCU Barnes and Noble isn't a Starbucks. It's a Barnes and Noble Caf. The Kroger kitty corner from Barnes and Noble has a Starbucks inside.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Not really a fiction book store more for the college kids. Mostly just reference books but no fiction and there's no YA section whatsoever.
- Get your TCU gear for the big games here. Students can get their supplies and textbooks here. Go Frogs!
- I come here when I want a good latte or cup of coffee. Rachel is one or the baristas there and she makes the best coffee I've ever paid for.
- There is a legit happy hour from 3-5pm (free drip coffee & tea with samples)
- Free wi-fi, textbooks, coffee.
- When it comes to textbooks, the bookstore gives you options. Save over 25% on used books and you're sure to get your books in the correct edition.
- Study nook is the spot!
- Get discount on TCU gear with you B&N card.