- weekend bbqs on the outside terrace are a delight
- Enormous space, indoor and out. Super mellow and no frills. Come here to drink beer and lounge. Order food, watch TV, or play ping pong, too.
- Definitely try to be a dude if you go here, you'll get served way faster.
- there are lots of children here
- A bar that looks like a lounge, but wait . . . there's a beer hall sized backyard and bbq station open when the weather is nice? This is a local Gpoint neighborhood fave.
- Beer garden is officially epic
- Pumpkin ale for $5!
- Beer garden really is massive. Get a Yuengling for $2 on weekdays till 8p.
- Sunday football FTW
- Chill week nights.
- Live music and Megaman. Is there anything better?
- Great prices, bitchin outdoor seating, rad artwork; the trifecta of a beer hot spot.
- Playing the walking dead on Sundays!
- Awesome beer garden. Come here and an drink cider in the sun.
- Happy hours 3-7
- Very good happy hour.
- Chilliest illest garden in Brooklyn. Great happy hours. Free ping pong. Cool bartenders. Sssshhh.
- Amazing back yard / outdoor space
- They're serving Dundee Honey Brown Lager for Ales N' Apps Week (May 9-13)