$ $ $ $
- One juicy cut is going to be enough to put you under the table. The restaurant's signature 3-inch thick Cullotte, dry aged for 35 days and cooked with precision, is a toe-curling meat experience.
- The crme brle here is amazing!
- Seasoned simply, the meat is able to speak for itself; a great cut from Taylors needs no ornamentation, which is why toppings such as grilled onions & sauted mushrooms are served as side dishes here
- If you're talking about the great all-time steakhouses of Los Angeles, you're probably talking about Taylors.
- Old school La Caada at its finest. Order the garlic bread with anything here.
- Prime Rib...nuff said.
- Everything was great except the prime rib. Asked for medium rare , got medium.
- Nice location, great service & ambience. The daily specials are excellent. Today's was the Filet Oscar, steak, asparagus, hollandaise, crab, veg & herb mashed potatoes. Great wine selection.
- Disappointed. Steak was tough and tasteless. Salad unremarkable. Good coffee.
- Great Spencer RibEye!!!
- London Broil was fabulous!
- Love the Caesar salad and shrimp cocktail
- Good food but way too expensive.
- Great bar, food is spending but it's definitely the best bar in LCF
- Prime rib is awesome
- If you order the brunch special mimosas and champagne are comp!
- Nice formal atmosphere, great selection of steaks and other entrees. Wine list is great as well.