37-56 74th St (at 37th Ave)
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- Everybody have to try the chicken tikka massala .
- Save for the chicken tandoor and naan everything else we ordered was a major fail on many levels.
- Try their lunch buffet and ask for buttered naan. Indulge and enjoy
- Good buffet
- Get the Momo
- Liked everything about this place, have the looks, service & food at it's level best.
- If you're not into the halwa for dessert, sprinkle some sugar over the buttered naan. Delicious :p
- Slow service but i guess thats cuz they r used to most ppl getting just buffet... Not impressed... Average food... Plus it has a B rating... Eeek!
- This Little India restaurant offers a $10 lunch buffet and dinner buffets. For dessert the sweet dish Gulab Jamun, a soft cheese dumpling dipped in honey and rose syrup, is worth a try.
- Not impressed with the taste. Also judging by how i felt afterwards, pretty sure that at least a few of the items on the buffet are not fresh.
- the buffet is average.
- Try the chili paneer
- Try the lunch buffet. Dal Makhani is good.
- Try the Aloo Chat Papris but avoid the Singapore noodles.