Tavern On The Lake
American, Karaoke, Bar
- ignore other tip. Great local pub with a friendly staff.
- Great servants!
- Get the grilled shrimp!
- I was really excited for this place but was disappointed. Horrible service.
- delicious chicken fingers, but there's also quite a variety of good food. friendly staff. It's a lot of fun on Wednesdays for those who enjoy Karaoke and Fridays/Saturdays if bands are performing.
- Remember the Ming Room.
- Really good food!!
- The beer selection is incredible if you love trying new craft stuff. Wings were good, Chili in bread bowl is terrific. Pretzels also good.
- Great food and wings! Bartenders were great too!
- The corn beef rules! Friendly staff & the beer is inexpensive.
- We had a great time last night. There was a fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy victims, a live band, followed by a great DJ! The food was terrific and our favorite servers were right there again.
- Dan Renaud is a low life piece of shit!
- Great happy hour deals- come here after work for a burger and to unwind!
- Alexis is Sweet! The Burgers are Great! It's a Good Hometown Tavern!
- Great service, great food, free wifi.. And if you google hightstown floods you can see this place half under water..
- The food really is terrible, my waiter was nice and the beer was good but the food came out super burnt and absolutely flavorless.
- Looks pleasant from the outside, but dont even consider it for food Horrific. It smells. It's dirty. The food is terrible.
- Good wings. $4/12, $7.50/24 on Monday nights.
- Seating outside is nice in the summer time. Enjoy a beer, some food and live music. Service is very good.
- The band Speed Limit.