Tavern At Bown Crossing
American, Steakhouse, Sushi
$ $ $
- Ceaser Salad
- The berry cobbler is really good, get extra ice cream!
- Having sushi with some good friends Great happy hour prices
- FOOTBALL and Guinness
- Best steaks in town! All USDA prime grade and the dinner specials are always awesome!
- I don't recommend the Tavern Street Noodles. At $24.00 and tasting overwhelmingly of lime juice, it's not a smart choice.
- Pretty good sushi. I like the firecracker roll
- Try the tri-tip eggs benedict if they have it that day. Excellent!
- Ask for Elise. Excellent server!
- Apple sake is the bomb on a hot day.
- The roast beef nachos will rock your face off.
- Bad service if you go in the afternoon.