Bar, Beer Garden
117 W 4th Ave
Ellensburg, WA 98926
- Deep fried Mac & Cheese Wedges
- Super Mother with Ham and Bacon. Best Burger in the Burg
- Ask Kyle to mix you a Manhattan. Some people have go to drinks. Dare to switch it up and enjoy his mixology talents.
- Good burgers, though they're terrible for you. Ok beer selection. Parking can be quite difficult.
- Excellent burgers and great prices!
- The Tav has some of the best fries in town, almost as good as Campus U Tot Em.
- Friday clam chowder is amazing! Paired with two mini mothers is a great lunch.
- Have a Super Mother!
- Monday is all you can eat fish night!
- Oriental chicken salad is the BEST!!
- If rowdy drunk sport fans is your thing, make a point to go during a Seahawks game. BUT if you want to hear M83 and deadmau5 and have great conversations wait until late on a Sunday night.
- Why advertise a food special if you don't have enough to serve it? VERY poor customer service.
- Best burgers in town
- Garlic cheddar mother, fries, and boundry bay ipa yum
- The jalapano and pepper jack burger is pretty bomb.
- Favorite burgers. Ever.