Tasty Congee & Noodle Wantun Shop
Hong Kong, Cantonese
- Only two piece of chicken already rm 28 so damn expensive and not worth it..
- The egg tart pastry tasted weird. Tried the steamed chicken rice & i think green hse serves better ones. Custard egg bun is just so-so. Tea is fragrant & service is. Nt too exp but just nt worth it.
- Can't flow
- The price....
- Kinda a try once thingFeel like the pau quite dry and not soft and fluffy enough.
- Purposely come for the panda lava custards bun and mushroom bun, but not satisfy at allBoth need pre order 1 day earlier.
- One day reservation is required to have their delicate dim sum
- Try their milk tea is good but ask for it hot!!
- Char siew is very good
- 2nd shootttt
- Surrounded by my fav color
- 10% off your bill if you have gurney paragon card.
- The food is totally unexpected, taste and quality is beyond expectation and pricing expensive and small portion!
- Michelin rated? Seriously? Prawn roe noodle was freakishly salty. Veg was overly blanched.. Tasted like baby food. Fried Rice was way under season. I want my money back! Utter disappointment
- The famous soup
- The beef noodles good beef was used + the chilly sauce = yum factor. Traditional noodles were Al dente nice and bity, the wontons springy with fresh prawns, soup was yeah! lovely views and service.
- Ordered the tea time set with 1 noodle and 1 congee and 1 pax of chinese tea.Portion is small.Roasted duck congee is smooth but a bit too bland and no other ingredient inside.Fried hor fun is oily.
- Wanton Mee is great, authentic taste.
- Too expensive
- The roast pork is a bit salty for my liking but the meat is tender..