A Taste of History
20900 Oakwood Blvd
- We do not sell rum and coke at a taste of history.
- The carrot cake is wonderful
- Try the Cider w/ Rum and the chili. Don't get the chili in the bread bowl, you get less chili.
- Rotisserie chicken salad
- Beef in a bread bowl is amazing. And a ton of food.
- Molasses are good.
- Mollasias cookies are the greatest ever
- Prolly best to come here around peak food hours. Food isn't that great around 2pm.
- A Taste of History serves PEPSI??? That's not right.
- The Cherry Chicken Salad Flatbread is amazing! If you get a paper cup for a drink, beware, the lids they have out do not fit... I believe an attempt to keep you from taking your drink into the village
- Order the rum and coke!