5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 10:30pm
12:00pm - 10:30pm
12:00pm - 10:30pm
11:00am - 10:30pm
11:00am - 4:00pm
- This place is BYOB
- BYOB and get the croque-monsieur. This place is also great for a weekend brunch but leave the plastic at home - it's cash only.
- Say bonjour to the steamed Mussels and french fries at Tartine, a restaurant that offers simple but excellent French food. The combination of the two comes with the promise of a dlicieuse exprience.
- Come here for a cheap, satisfying French brunch. Order the Monsier Croque from the $14.95 prix fixe menu. BYOB no corkage fee. Tres bien!
- Very good french restaurant where you can bring your own bottle of wine! Buy a french wine and enjoy the great food!
- My absolute favorite for brunch ... Grilled chicken sandwich or eggs Benedict's or apple pancakes ...it's tinny. Being squeezed into a little spot is part of the experience. BYOB for lunch and dinner
- Order the chicken in puff pastry for dinner! I die.
- Tartine is a cute little french bistro in the West Village where it's byob and cash only, but food is pretty awesome.
- Must try the Eggs Benedict they are pure heaven, I still have not been able to find a place that makes them better!
- Weekend brunch! Omelette and french toast. Cash only! Byob
- Always the Spicy Chicken with Guacamole. Always. Also, it's BYOB. #nyceats
- French onion soup is a must. Great onion tart as well.
- BYOB! Most amazing fennel salad and delightful mussels. Cute, quaint and in a great neighborhood with sidewalk seating.
- These potatoes are unreal. Will certainly be the death of me.
- mussels are delish!
- Great fries!
- Be warned, cash only
- No alcohol and cash only but the food is AMAZING. My friend and I got the Eggs Norvgienne (yummy gravlax) and the Croque Madame.
- Best brunch in the neighborhood. Try the croque madame or eggs florentine. Cash only.
- Feeling wise today? Try the Chicken Paillard infused with jus de poulet. It's really awesome, and practically guilt-free!