$ $ $
4:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
10:30am - 10:00pm
10:30am - 8:00pm
- Best meatballs in the world!
- Delicious food. Grilled veggies and pork belly appetizer was delicious and paleo friendly. I ate the half free range chicken - paleo sans couscous
- Delicious spaghetti with rock shrimp! To die for octopus :)
- This place gets packed, so make a reservation in advance. Once you're in, try the goat cheese pistachio pizza.
- Had ink squid pasta strained through lobster broth and fresh corn with grilled rock shrimp and scallions. Wonderful. Fun to sit at bar and watchb oizza being made Batali style
- Order a quartino and try the Guanciale pizza if you've never had a raw egg on pizza (like pizza carbonera)
- Get a great quartino the squash blossoms and a delicious seasonal pasta. *the Guanciale is always a winner.
- Pasta was amazing
- Try the truffle and egg pizza.
- Pizza is fantastic
- Branzino is phenomenal.
- Goat cheese salad and the pizza
- Order the Pizza and Pasta dishes only. Pass on everything else.
- Two bars, one with a view of the pizza oven. Gets crowded. Try the Guanciale pizza - it will not disappoint.
- sit at the pizza bar and watch the pies get made. order the octopus, grilled veggies with ricotta, prosciutto pizza, squid ink pasta, pork tenderloin, and maple cheesecake.
- Great food though the wait staff ignored us. The place was less than a quarter full. The hostess took care of us.
- Great gourmet pizza!
- Pizza is great. I recommend the goat cheese pizza and the truffle and egg pizza!
- Have the pannacotta for dessert. You won't be disappointed.
- Food was very good, but not enough to make up for poor service. Was brought the wrong drink three times and no one was around to take our order when we wanted another. Waiter was MIA.