Tarasco's New Latino Cuisine
470 S Federal Blvd (at West Virginia Ave.)
Denver, CO 80219
- Best mole in Denver.
- When I saw the place from the exterior, I was unsure about this place... however, I gave it a try.... best authentic Mexican restaurant in Denver!
- Nice to be able to select a vegan option. Potato and carrot enchiladas were pretty darn tasty
- My favorite Mexican restaurant, very authentic, the menu selection is great, amazing natural fruit and veggie juices. Try the mole, huaraches, and the salads.
- Tacos, posole, pretty much anything on the menu. Their Mexican food is stellar. As far as I can tell, it's a small, family-run business. The decor is eclectic and quaint. Not much seating though!!
- Tarasco's has a way of creating beauty and perfection in the humblest of dishes, like rich and spicy posole or simple corn tamales that balance sweet and earthy with the gentlest kiss of chile verde.
- Such an AMAZING vegetarian menu that can easily be made vegan! Also, an impressive juice bar menu! Federal's hidden gem!
- Love this place! Try the Ironman juice and the spinach enchiladas. Light and flavorful.
- Try the sopa Tarasca here and you will be craving it year round. Its a traditional Michoacan bean soup that has fresh tortilla strips stirred in and if youd like, queso fresca and crema.
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/tarascos-new-latino-cuisine-denver
- Order the Tamayo's juice
- Winner of Westword's Best of Denver 2010 - Best Posole!