$ $ $
- go to the tara and drink a Jupiler!
- Great music, great beer!
- Just sit down near one of the fire places togheter with your friend :-)
- !!! )) - ! ))))
- Please be nice to the waitresses ... we didn't invent those prices!
- Do the waitress...
- Sorry guys, but your "fish soup" is not a soup it is just a hot water with some seafood in it. Also I've waited for a main dish about an hour. Steak was not so bad.
- Steep prices, but the atmosphere is excellent. Includes pool tables, food, and live music every Saturday. Very friendly staff. Don't forget to taste the popular local beer, Hertog Jan!
- Enjoy a nice pint of Guinness!
- Pasta pesto
- Most pubs in the world have one bar, but this one has three just because it can. It also has seven rooms and two terraces. The Tara is a British-run pub and offers drinkers a range of European beers.
- They serve Magners cider on tap.
- The cutest waiter ;) + a very nice Bulgarian waitress :)))
- Great menu - healthy options and delicious homemade soups. Attentive, helpful service during lunch. Try the salmon and lamb stew!
- Perfect bar. I love it
- I just love THE golden seats! Nice 'private' area
- Get an expensive beer here then leave and search for a real irish pub. ( it used to be nice here)
- Get the XL hamburger, hmmmm!
- Food was good, but the portions are very small