Taqueria Viva Mexico
Tacos, Burritos, Mexican
- Carne asada nachos are bomb. Salsa bar is also awesome
- Breakfast burrito all day long.
- drink special: Two Mexican beers for five dollars
- Large bean and cheese burrito is filling and a bargain!
- Ceviche Tostada w/ extra chips FTW!
- Chile relleno! Beef nachos! Rice Water!
- The guacamole is excellent, very tasty, the ceviche tostada not the best ceviche I've had.
- Comfort food!!!! Fresh and affordable :-)
- Fish tacos
- Desebrada is delicious!
- Good stuff! I eat here often. Burritos, tacos and horchata are recommended.
- They have a great avocado salsa, must try!!
- A bit of beans and rice (or garnish) would've been nice with this burrito. And it tastes bland as it looks.
- Viva Mexico burrito yum!!!! And try the langua it's soooo good!!!!!
- Don't get the hamburger.
- Red pork pozole on the weekends here. They run out by Sunday. Ask for the chile oil with your Pozole!
- Best specials. My bill is always under $15 for 2 people.
- BEST fish tacos ever!