Taqueria Sinaloa & Taco Trucks
Mexican, Tacos, Food Truck
2138 International Blvd (at 22nd St)
Oakland, CA 94606
- Chorizo burrito for full on decadence!
- Yes, Lupe Bueno's truck is parked directly in front of its related cantina, but you want the truck, specifically for tripe tacos ($1.75 each), so crisp they evoke a sort of offal chicharron.
- one truck has the meats. the other truck has the seafood! visit both to maximize the awesomeness of these trucks!
- Tripas!!! Delicious! Get it as a taco or burrito.. whichever you prefer!
- Tacos! Asada is the best.
- Got the super burrito with spicy pork from here. And the wine ($12/glass $20/ bottle) from sf uncork'd in the airport).
- Chorizo and Al Pastor Tacos please!
- Try the Tacos
- Try the Asada tacos and give some change to the chicken dancing bum.
- Lived up to their reputation ...! Pastor and Chicken tacos were so good.
- get the carnitas tacos, skip the al pastor at all costs (comment re: cat food is unfortunately correct - it's overly saucy)
- Everything's good. I usually get a Super Burrito, which gives me at least two meals.
- Great tacos! Bring cash
- Get the al pastor
- Portions are well sized (2-3 / person), food is delicious . Highly recommended:
- Amazing! Great fish and lengua tacos
- The suadero tacos are the best tacos I've had in the Bay. Amazing mix of crispy and tender bits with salsa verse
- Tacos all day
- They used to have amazing burritos, but they have degraded in service over the year. Now they are sub par. There was shrimp tails / shells in my shrimp burrito. Sauces aren't as good either.
- asada tacos + horchata