Taqueria Mi Pueblo
208 Sir Francis Drake Blvd (at Tunstead)
San Anselmo, CA 94960
- They have the wettest burritos in town, some say too wet but I like them drenched
- Best Mexican food anywhere, period. Found nowhere better since 2003.
- I had fihadas and they where perfect
- For Marin County, it's a good Taqueria!
- Everything is great. Fast waiters & cook. Great food.
- Skip the fancy Mexican restaurant next door and get your money's worth here. Burritos are massive. Healthy(ish) options too.
- The wet burritos make me wet.
- Alambre Dinner is delicious!
- Best burrito in Marin - hands down.
- Tasteless food, Taqueria Mexican Grill in Kentfield is far superior.
- Chile relleno rocks!
- Avoid the hibiscus agua fresca, it's sugar water!
- Super wet burritos are awesome here
- Tip from the wise: Don't eat the whole super burrito in one sitting, you'll regret it! Share it with a friend, or cut it in half and save it for later.