Taqueria La Espuela
854 W Dana St (btwn Castro & Bryant)
Mountain View, CA 94041
- If you're even remotely near here, stop and have a burrito... their Super Burrito is one of the best in the Bay Area.
- Breakfast burrito is awesome-ness!
- My favorite weekend lunch spot. The menu is expansive, and every single item is really good. Kids friendly.
- The super burrito is excellent, certainly one of the best in Mountain View. This is my go-to burrito shop for carnitas burritos.
- Super burrito nom
- Carnitas tacos are the best, been coming here for 12 years it's always been great
- The wet super burrito might be the best burrito ever.
- Try out the super burrito, but as for roasted chilis in the burrito. For extra fun, snag a side of habanero salsa. Delicious!
- Great place for breakfast 6:30a to 11a everyday
- Still the best carnitas tacos in the area. Do not miss it!
- Aguas frescas -- so good here!
- 5-star carne asada. Eat with flour tortillas and strawberry Jarritos.
- , and enchilada were like sooo good! Fast service and good prices
- Hands down best fish tacos in the area.
- Try the al pastor super burrito, it's amazing
- for breakfast, maybe choose the mexican breakfast burrito over the regular breakfast burrito
- Cheap and good service.
- Tacos and burritos are excellent.
- Don't get their carne asada. Super dry! They try to over compensate by adding too much sauce. Friendly service, though.
- Nice neighborhood taqueria with good breakfast options.