Taqueria de Amigos
1999 Pescadero Rd (Stage Road)
Pescadero, CA 94060
- Pickled carrots and jalapeos are awesome. Good veggie options unlike places nearby. Huge flavors coming out of this unassuming gas station. Plenty of seating. Burritos are massive! Tacos are awesome.
- Once the novelty of eating tacos in a gas station wears off, you'll realize the food is just decent, not great. Good Horchata though. Check out the goat farm nearby for a free cheese tasting.
- The tacos are the best thing on the menu
- Fish taco was so good!
- Fish tacos and burrito were both delicious!
- Delicious carnitas, reasonable prices. The chips are delicious. The salsa trends a bit spicy for mild tongues. And of course there is gasoline available.
- Fish tacos are fresh, tasty and amazing.
- Fish tacos. Great salsa!
- The fish taco was very fresh, tasty and yummy!
- Don't be put off by the idea of getting food from a gas station mini mart, this taqueria is the real deal.
- Inside the Alliance gas station. Still my favorite Bay Area taqueria.
- This unassuming taqueria is actually in the mini mart of the gas station at the corner of Pescadero and Stage Roads. Their carnitas may be the best of any Bay Area restaurant.
- There is a goat farm nearby (short drive). Great goat cheese.
- Super legit gas station tacos