The Tap Room
$ $ $
530 William Penn Pl (at Omni William Penn Hotel)
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Worse bar experience ever... Suggest use money wisely and do not patronize
- House made chips are a winner.
- Terrible alternative to the restaurant from the hotel. Steak was overcooked, fries came late and not very tasty
- I understand hotel markups, but $4 for a Coke is a bit much.
- Open late!
- The spicy gumbo is awesome... it's quite hot!
- Maybe just because it was a Wednesday about 7pm, but I had the fastest, most attentive service I've had at just about any bar. Not a fancy draft collection, but good. Gumbo was spicy and awesome!!
- In a hurry? Not a wise choice. Waitress nice, but slammed, thus SLOW!!! Asked us, and another table, "Did I take your order?" Beverages took forever (draft & water). Close quarters & noisey.
- Should not take 15 minutes to figure out how to open two bottles of shitty beer when it wasn't very crowded. Overpriced & pretentious too.
- Good bar, great company No worries.
- Terrible experience. Poor rushed service. Felt like we were intruding into their space. Food tasted ok till the next morning. Would not recommend.
- Really good food. Service a little slow.
- The gumbo is fantastic
- Pretty slow and lousy service on the night we came, but food is good.
- Christine is an awesome server!!!!!!!
- Best place to eat before a pens game. Get here early cause it fills up fast
- One of the few places I've seen Victory Hop Devil on tap -- delightful!
- Been here dozens of times over the years. They know how to pour a Dewars! It's Steeler Town. Try the Reuben. Almost a NYC Carnegie Deli experience. (Odd Christmas dinner though.)