Tap House Grill
24402 W Lockport St (Wood Farm Rd.)
Plainfield, IL 60544
- Great Service ... Awesome Drinks
- The Kobe beef here isn't real. Kobe beef is only legally sold in Japan & Hong Kong. Know your food. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_beef
- Live team trivia on Thursdays at 8pm with prizes for the top three teams!
- $2 burger nite!
- The pineapple upside down cake martini is TASTY!
- Deep-fried bacon? Craft beer galore? Whenever I'm in the area on business, I try to stop here at least once...
- Bartender told me that they're not allowed to turn off 'Bro music for the audio of sporting events. Just lost out on $100+ bar tab from this Blackhawks fan.
- Great beer selection and daily specials!
- Loved their pretzels and blu/mushroom burger
- Chicken tenders are home made! Yum!
- They carry really unique ciders and their chicken pesto wrap is really yummy.
- The wings are big and delicious. Very good drink list
- waited 1.5 hr for our order to be told they'd ran out of pasta; never received rest of order. waited 20 min for manager but manager never came. gave up and left. NEVER going back. AVOID this place
- The table height to chair height here is incredibly uncomfortable. I know on a busy night a table for two doesn't merit a booth. But fuck! I feel like I'm at a kiddie table.
- Try the bruschetta and fried Bacon! Best service is at the bar.
- Don't sit at the bar... It's so hit or miss. The bartender we had tonight took a half hour to ask us what we want to eat and I watched her lazily check her phone and it wasn't busy...
- The Monday special is $3.50 drafts! Pretty sweet deal.
- Alright not a brewery, but one of the best selection of craft brews on tap in the area. Check out beermenus.com for an up to date list.
- OMG, I have yet to have a bad meal, the food is well worth the wait time and everyone is willing to wait, it's that good, good service and Tap House Grill has so many varieties of beer to try!
- Slow today