Taos, NM 87571
- 123 N Plaza Native Owned and Operated!! The Real Deal~
- Noula's coffee closes at 6 pm
- Good place to relax whole walking around the city.
- Check out Chokola for a great experience in Chocolate.
- Farmers market every Saturday until 12:30p.
- The Saturday morning farmer's market should not be missed!
- Great plaza to take a stroll, or just sit on a bench and watch the town stroll by!!!
- Go around to the back. That's where all the charming shops and restaurants are. Otherwise all the jewelry in all the shops are the exact same in the plaza.
- Free Wi-Fi filters throughout the plaza, but it's pretty spotty. No wifi password.
- Shop oweners were very nice. Little kids should not be allowed in some of the shops, its not a playground. Shame on the parents.
- Some very snotty people at a few of the stores.. So snobby that they treated my 5 year old like they're better than she is. Not impressed.. & most of the shops were extremely expensive!!
- Entertainment is after 6pm on Thurs during summer.
- Good entertainment after 6pm on the plaza.