Taos Out Back Pizza
712 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur
Taos, NM 87571
- One of the waitresses bumped into me & did not apologize RUDE! Great pizza though, definitely would visit there again!
- Ask for pesto to go with your pizza. Only order one slice - no matter how hungry you are. They are hugemongous
- If they have the Santa Fe Porter on tap, get it. It goes well with pizza.
- Try the spicy Greek pasta. Fabulous.
- lunch special: $7 slice & salad, i think weekdays from 11-1 or so?
- Legendary with current Philmont folks.
- great beer. great pizza.
- Had a (big) slice of their Greek pizza. It was wonderful with the roasted garlic!
- The pasta dishes used to be the best but have gone downhill. Salads still excellent and pizza good too.
- Great food, really really slow service. Take your patience.
- Pretty much some of the best pie ever.
- Excellent handcrafted gourmet pizza, unique pizza dough and organic healthy options.
- Great pizza but they ran out of salad during the busy week after Christmas
- Very slow service and they forget when you ask for things like refills. The pizza is very good though.
- Get the carnivore special. It's a nice reward after a day on the slopes.
- Get the coppocolo as a topping. It is delicious.
- If youre lucky enough to come on the day of their special- goat cheese pizza with red peppers is the shizz
- Get the primavera with no mushrooms and no sauce subbing in capers and basil pesto instead. It's seriously amazing.
- Order the Taos with a house salad--pesto dressing is a must! Ask for extra dressing, and then use for crust dip. Yum.
- Be sure to try the slice with the Greek Salad: It's amazing! =)