Indian, Asian, Chinese
- Delish Asian Fusin
- An Elmhurst destination for Indian-Chinese fusion: try the lo mein noodles cooked tangra masala style.
- paneer manchurian. cilantro hot n sour soup. chicken lollipops. gobi chili dry. i hear the dry goat is supposed to be amazing. also get the chicken pakoras--the sauce that comes with is divine.
- Cash only - great options for Vegetarians - Great tasting food - Not very classy - But authentic Indian Chinese - veg Tangra masala noodle is good
- Lunch Special Monday to Friday from 12PM-3PM. Prices are either $8.95 (A) or $7.95 (B), depending on the dish ordered. Both served with hot&sour soup or corn soup. Option A also serves steamed rice.
- Loved their Veg Fried Rice and Veg Manchurian gravy.
- Best Indo-Chinese I have had south of Toronto. I grew up in the city that invented Indo-Chinese, so can tell :)
- Fantastic Food Very Spicy Delicious
- Manchow soup is awesome
- Bring cash. No credit cards accepted.
- Lollipop chicken
- OK. I wouldn't go back. Ever!
- Chicken Manchurian bad. Shrimp Manchurian bad. Fish pakora good. Chicken lollipop good. Tangara Masala noodles good. Place- small. Air-conditioned. Service - ok.
- The food is good. The vegetable manchurian and trangra chow mein was very nice. The veg rolls are average. Lots of options of vegetarians.
- Try the chicken pakora for an appetizer and manchurian chicken for your main dish. Soooo yummy. Don't forget this restaurant is CASH ONLY!
- The HotnSour soup here crushes it!
- Get the chicken.lollipop extra lollipop sauce
- Not Recommended!! Food is not fresh.
- Horrible service and most stupidest waitress in my life!
- Anything Manchurian is outstanding. The salt and pepper Paneer ain't no joke either.