1705 Lafayette St
Gretna, LA 70053
Lists & rankings
- There is better Vietnamese in the area. Read my review on Yelp: http://bit.ly/rmknbz
- This is one of chef John Besh's favorite places for Vietnamese cooking. The soups are outstanding.
- Go to Tan Dinh for Pho, Bubble Tea and all sort of great Vietnamese dishes.
- Best roasted quail I have had. Nice surprise and value for an appetizer.
- Bun thit nuong (vermicelli noodle salad-charbroiled pork, my fav!). I ask for less noodles and more cilantro and veggies-the charbroiled pork is delicious!
- The quail is roasted until the skin is crisp and served with a sticky rice cake!
- Monday-Friday 9:30am-9pm, Saturday 9am-9pm, Sunday 9am-8pm, CLOSED ON TUESDAY.
- Great pho the rolls were awesome too
- Pho bo is good
- Love the lemon grass chicken with the sticky rice patties.
- Vietnamese po-boy.
- My fav is chicken wings with spicy lemongrass sauce, Korean BBQ large and fried tofu with spicy lemongrass sauce...yummie
- Thai tea boba
- Lots of bubble tea flavors to choose from, and the pho ga is my favorite dish.
- Come to Tan Dinh for the best Vietnamese food around! I love the lemongrass chicken wings and summer rolls to start. Then the pho, bun or sweet rice cakes. Come hungry because the portions are huge!
- Oops, don't forget, closed on Tuesday! Some mysterious Vietnamese tradition I guess. Anyway, the wings with fish sauce rock too.
- The pho and banh mi here are excellent, but regulars know that the house specialties (the goat curry) are where it's at. If you love calamari, their fried squid is on point. [Eater 38 Member]
- Vietnamese iced coffee!
- Vegetarian menu
- Waited 10 minutes, no waiter. Guess I'll try again in a few years.