Tampa Bay Downs
11225 Race Track Rd
Tampa, FL 33626
- During this years Republican National Convention, 50,000 people are expected to visit the Tampa Bay area. #GOP2012
- $2 open admission! Great race track... Super up close and personal vibe... And they do great giveaway weekends! Bet Rosie Hormeister or Daniel Centeno for the WIN!!
- Has long been famous as the only thoroughbred racetrack on Florida's West Coast and hosts live racing December-May. The facility is open for simulcast wagering and poker in the Silks Poker Room.
- It goes without saying, but I'll say it: They're a seasonal thing, so don't put off enjoying the experience or you'll wait another year!
- Order the draft beer....more bang for your buck! Fish tacos are tasty and not bad at 2/$5.
- Great day at the race track.
- The finest poker room in all of Tampa Bay!!
- The views and the weather are top of the board!
- Fun place food not so good though
- This place is actually very cool. You can gamble for cheap, smoke a cigar and watch degenerates loose their savings.
- Ready for work! !!
- Mini corn dogs and mouse
- Second floor restaurant next to Poker Room a primo spot.
- Come late and pay no admission fee, bring the family....lots of fun, wear sunscreen if you want to enjoy being at the rail.
- Good day at the races
- The upstairs clubhouse bar is really cool. Be sue to tip Jim well.
- Ask for Hallway Feeds from Jerry at AAA Feed. If your horses are bred to win, make sure they are fed to win.
- Everyone that plays here are incredibly nice. Best track I've been to
- This place is boring, can't stand casinos , racetracks whatever. It's depressing all in all.
- Come see me at the Sale Ferman.