Tamashii Ramen House
14531 Ventura Blvd (btwn Van Nuys & Vesper Ave)
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
- OMG! The Ramon here is perfection! Noodles have a great taste and texture, broth is creamy (without any cream), and the marinated hard boiled egg is to die for. We'll back again for sure!
- Bomb ramen.
- Everything is good here. But I wholeheartedly recommend the Spicy Tonkatsu. Yummm...
- The Black Tonkotsu...
- Cold Tofu...not bad
- 1st time here. I've heard rave reviews.
- Amazing food! Great service!!!
- Everything has been great so far. Will now try the Tonkatsu Ship. And they make you feel really welcome. Great cozy ambiance...
- Delicious tonkotsu ramen. It's so good, I'm going to try and start getting double broth and double noodles when I go.
- They only serve non-alcoholic beer. So it's a little misleading.
- Ramen was good. Enjoyed the spicy tonkotsu more the the black garlic oil. Parking is pretty sucky but just about everywhere in that area is.
- I had the tonkatsu ramen mild spice. It was good flavor & everyone on staff were very sweet but I think the food contained msg in it because I got a terrible migraine some hours afterwards. :(
- Try the deep fried squid it's delicious.
- Great service, good food, reasonable prices.
- The black tonkatsu ramen is pretty standard. Good and rich the egg noodles match well with the pork and mushrooms.
- The "vegetarian" ramen has fish broth.
- Wow believe the hype about this place, the sho-yo is on point, they give you so much garlic it's fabulous AND the chili paste is actually spicy and delicious. Broth is rich and flavorful. I'm in love.
- Very good ramen! I'm still getting to know what I like, but if you're in the area try it out!
- Great ramen well worth the price tag.
- Everything I have had hear is lights out! Even the sushi is delicious!