201 W State St.
Kennett Square, PA 19348
- Want to make reservations for the exclusive 8-course "farm table" feast? It's given to the first caller each morning at 7am, for exactly one year in advance to the numerical date.
- Scones and coffee drinks are to die for!!!
- The bacon is divine. And the year wait is absolutely worth it.
- Lunch here is excellent The Lavender Tea Latte was excellent. Atmosphere is awesome and the staff is the nicest
- Hot lunch options in the back, past the communal table. Get the kombucha too!
- The 8 course meal was excellent.
- Really cool atmosphere and they have amazing drink choices like a salted caramel latte
- Cute little shop with lots of gourmet jams, jelly and drinks. They have a few salads and sandwiches in a case and yummy desserts.
- You can't go wrong with any of the fresh sandwiches. They're always good as is the coffee. Don't forget to buy a few of their delicious vanilla macarons at the counter!
- Check out Talula's Table as seen on Unique Eats
- The assortment of cheeses are great.
- The Ginger Latte was delicious. It's a shame about the woman who talked on her cell phone at the front window table the whole time.
- It's not on the menu, but the Maple Latte is awesome!
- Amazing dining experience. Sure you have to wait a year for your reservation but it is worth it. The food was delicious. Each course built on the next one. The service is also excellent.
- Fantastic Vietnamese iced coffee!
- Get a coffee card! Buy 15 coffees and get one free
- If you have the choice, sit in the kitchen for the prix fixe dinner. Incredible meal.
- Dan at the register is a lovely person and makes the best coffee drinks!
- Delicious (Peppermint) Hot Chocolate!!
- The address is really 102 West State Street. Also, but their Bavarian pretzels!