Takoma Park Farmers Market
5440 Laurel Ave (Carroll Ave)
Takoma Park, MD 20912
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Smith Meadows chicken pot pie is amazing
- Smith Meadows chicken pot pie is spectacular. Be sure to try the cheddar olive spread at Keswick. Yummy!
- The Egg Man has the freshest eggs. Get in line at 9:45am because he will sell out.
- Year round offerings from local farmers! This is a great market and a real community gathering for Takomans every week. Tip: Get there early if you want fresh eggs. Open 10-2 on Sundays.
- Great alternative to Dupont, and open all year. There is a meat stand or two but not as many as Dupont and also not as many babies and white girls.
- How cool it's still open in late December! Pretty darn good baked goods and apples. Oh, and empanadas! And cheese.
- Parking behind the shopping center is free on Sundays.
- Great prices and great vendors.
- Great farmers market today there's a music and arts festival too
- Excellent selection of goods from the expected (and high quality) produce, to fresh breads, cheeses, and even bison jerky! Timing is everything, though, because it gets insanely crowded.
- Try the canary melons. Really good!
- Lovely place!