TaKo Korean BBQ Taco
Montemar Plaza Ste. 1B (Calle Federico Acosta)
Hato Rey, PR 00913
- El bibimbap sabe riquisimo. El watermelon bubbletea sabe a quik fresa y el de banana a los dulces en forma de ellos... En resumen no mas bubbleteas para mi. Hace calor... :-/
- The burrito with steak is awesomely delicious. Also, try the banana bubble tea!
- Looove the Bibimbap with Galbi (steak). Bubble tea flavors: taro and coffee are awesome!!
- Bibimpab es delicioso, con o sin carne. Siempre lo pido sin, gran alternativa para vegetarianos.
- Kind of a Chipotle set up with a different menu. Very good food. I really liked the Bibimbap! They also have bubble tea which I intend to try!
- Excelente lugar, Buen servicio y El Burrito de steak brutal!!
- I've tried everything on the menu here including the ramen past 4pm. The Bibimbap always wins by a landslide. Try it with or without meat. Tacos are second best & bubble teas are awesome with tapioca
- Galbi Bibimbap with coconut bubbletea. Always good!
- I love thr burritos.
- The burritos and the bubble tea are delicious!
- El burrito riquisimo!!!
- The owners are really nice and very respectful people, the food is excellent, bubble tea BEST THING EVER. Totally in love. One of my favorite things is that they always have Christina music.
- Try the Bubble Tea! Any flavor is good!
- Excelente lugar y muy buen servicio. Best burritos!
- Never have I experienced Korean food and for this being my first time I really enjoyed it. The server explained the whole men so I could have a better understanding on what to order. Spicy and good.
- The ramen was delicious!
- I LOVE the bibimbap here; it tastes amazing, I really enjoy spicy food so I like asking for extra sauce and replacing the onions and peppers for kimchi! Also the nutella bubble tea it great!!
- Delicious tea shake!
- muy rico, las ramen y los bubble teas... uff
- Burrito are awesome, very filling. Definitely gonna come back to explore the menu.