Takara Japanese Steak House
$ $ $
- Items to get: crispy rice, shisito peppers, tempura mint leaves, and tuna maya... Enjoy!
- Never have been rendered speechless by such terrible management. Don't bother. There are other places in Monmouth County that do a way better job.
- Really disappointed in the customer service and and manager's attitude. Won't be dining here again.
- They deliver
- Did you see the Daily Deal for 60% off sushi at Takara? If not, check it out!
- take down that "best 100" sign until you guys fix your customer service. You used to be number 1. You are now number 10.
- Today my favorite place broke my heart and disappointed me. Waited 10 minutes to be seated and nobody was even in the sushi bar or dining room. Went elsewhere.
- Best Hamachi Kama!
- Hours:Mon-Fri11:30am2:30pm, 4:3010pmSat12:3011pmSun12:3010pm
- Well.....we made reservations for 7:30, but upon arrival were told it would be a half hour to 40 minute wait?! Why bother making reservations, than??
- The steak melts in your mouth! So delicious! Great sushi. Cool atmosphere
- Had nice service and good affordable food. I will be going again.
- Gotta' have the shima aji appetizer. Host Alan is the best around.
- The chicken noodle soup, which is not on the menu, is awesome. Definitely go with the hibachi rib eye - tender juicy and delicious! Don't forget the fried rice, prepped fresh on hibachi!