Tajin Moroccan Restaurant
- Quaint little restaurant near Tonghua Night Market. Beef with plum dish and couscous was good. Beef was tender. Add chili for spice. Combination salad was decent. Lentil soup was a little bland.
- The lamb tajin was delicious, very tasty and flavorful; would recommend getting it with couscous. The mint tea was also refreshing and perfect after the meal. Wish it opened later than 9pm.
- The staffs are friendly and I'm content to eat Moroccan food this quality in Taiwan.
- The food is not bad and the price is quite reasonable. The boss is very friendly.
- Cute little restaurant near the Tunghua night market. Great food for good prices!