Tajima Ramen Bar
- Decent ramen. Avoid the octopus fritters -- weird cloying sauce and too much batter
- The Tajima Ramen has the most meat. Try the Curry Ramen to mix things up or if you're not in to meat go with the Miso Vegetarian Ramen. Try a Japanese craft brew here too.
- El mejor ramen en San Diego. Ricas cervezas.
- Vegan ramen
- The spicy tuna poke bowl has the perfect combinations of textures and flavors, and the tuna melts in your mouth. I could eat this every day.
- Brussels sprouts tempura with the dreamiest butter and ponzu sauce.
- Love this place. Their food is consistently delicious, dine in and carry out. Favorites include the pork gyoza, Brussels sprouts tempura, carnitas ramen, and spicy tuna poke bowl.
- Sesamo ramen
- Delicious ramen! Tajima ramen on the picture.
- Good size of bowl!
- good service, great prices & a vegan option!
- Amazing ramen and wonderful attention from staff.
- The Ramen is bomb
- Takoyaki is the best!
- Buscas una comida caliente y sentirte cmo en casa, este es el lugar, vienes por el Ramen eso si los fideos no son caseros
- Got the tajima ramen with thin noodles. Broth was good, loved the dried garlic, pork was a little dry, soft boiled egg was more on the cooked side, but overall satisfied my ramen craving.
- The spicy ramen, easy on the fry garlic.
- The karaage chicken appetizer is delicious. I usually get the Tajima ramen with pork chashu. Hands down the best ramen in San Diego.
- Ramen is delicious mostly spicy ramen
- The spicy sesame ramen with fat noodles is great!